Indian River County Classic Car Insurance Quotes
Mr. Auto Insurance offers great rates on classic car insurance for residents of Indian River County, Florida. Mr. Auto offers some of the most competitive antique car insurance in Indian River County, with insurance quotes from over 5 of the top collector car insurance companies in the country.
Great rates for Classic Antiques and Custom Vehicles of all kinds!
Same Day Coverage
Stop by or call now to get your classic auto insurance in [the_title][the_title/] County, FL.
Mr. Auto Insurance is always there for you when you need us!
Get 24/7 claims assistance and excellent customer service always!
How Can We Help?
Why Buy Classic Car Insurance?
Mr. Auto Insurance understands what antique car owners want and need to protect their investments. That is why we offer customized Indian River County classic car insurance rate quotes.
You may have noticed there's a big difference between collector car insurance policies and regular auto insurance policies, including cost. Our collector car insurance offers low premiums and excellent coverage. Some of other benefits include:
If you have any questions or have a current policy you would like us to compare to see if we can save you money on your classic car insurance, don't hesitate to contact us today! We look forward to speaking with you.
What Collector Vehicles Are Covered?
We offer collector car insurance for the following types of vehicles:
- Antiques and classic cars
- Muscle cars
- Exotic and special interest
- Street rods
- Modern classics
- Replicas (high quality)
- Fire trucks
- Low riders
- Military vehicles
- Motorcycles and scooters
- Vehicles under active restoration
What Antique Vehicles Are NOT Covered?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer classic car insurance for these types of vehicles:
- Inexpensive home-built kits that do not replicate a classic vehicle
- Any vehicles used for camping, off-road or utility-type driving
- Pro-street vehicles modified with racing features like roll cages, nitrous systems, parachutes, etc.
- Regular-use vehicles driven on a daily basis
- Vehicles used primarily for commercial use
- No motorcycles with performance modifications
- Any vehicle modified with nitrous systems, blown alcohol systems or that run on nitro-methane
- Dune buggies
Indian River County Classic Car Insurance Questions?
Mr. Auto's licensed professionals are always ready to help save you money. Give us a call today for a free insurance quote and learn how much you could save while shopping for classic car insurance in [the_title] County, Florida!